Eq&D provides financial advisory services to bidders in tenders.
- Bid documentation revision.
- Project risk analysis.
- Elaboration of the Financial Model and financial bid documentation required by the Tender Administration.
- Identification and analysis of the financing alternatives (bank financing, bond issuance with or without monoline wrap, EIB participation, ICO, bridge financing, contingent equity, etc…)
- Kickoff meeting with the potential lenders
- Sensitivity analysis
- Equity / Debt leverage best choice
- Get a Term Sheet from the potential lenders with the higher commitment from their side
- Definition of the best financial solution according to the bid awarded and update of the financial model
- Definition of the independent advisors’ scope of work and bids request from them (technical advisor, insurance advisor, legal counsel and financial model auditor mainly)
- Coordination and gathering of the bids from the different advisors. Collaboration with the Consortium in making the best choice and mandating them.
- Gather, analyze and discuss the drafts and final reports from the different advisors.
- Information Memorandum production.
- Dealing with Rating Agencies in order to obtain qualification from them in case it is required (bond issuance, monoline or EIB participation).
- Assisting the Consortium on the definitive financial structure until financial closing is reached.
Financial closing Phase: